Are you ready to thrive as we emerge from lockdown?
This could of easily been another of those blogs looking backwards and sharing the impact of Covid-19. However, that would of held no surprises for any of us and we prefer to help our clients look forward with reliable financial information to support their critical decision making.
With the lockdown restrictions starting to ease and an appearance of some light at the end of the tunnel, for now, many businesses are into the planning stage. Moving from the firefighting and panic phase of a crisis, to now be in a position to plan how they model their business, consider who they want to work with, how their team will operate and reflect on how their customer or market has changed.
Whilst it has been a terrible few months for many businesses, one thing that lockdown has brought to many of us is an intervention. A moment to stop what we were always doing, a time to reflect and an opportunity to consider how we can take our businesses forward.
- How are you preparing your business for re-engagement, as we emerge further and prepare ourselves for potentially further tricky times ahead?
- Do your customers have the same pain, problems and fears as they had before lockdown?
- Can your supply chain still deliver your requirements and expectations or have their terms changed?
- How will your team feel about returning to work and how will you maintain productivity?
- How are you best using your time?
Is it time to work ‘on’ your business?
You’ve survived potentially the biggest impact on your business since you started. Now what steps do you need to consider to ensure that you maximise any opportunities and thrive the other side of lockdown?
It is perhaps more important than ever before to plan the development of your business, consider the potential outcomes and be proactive for the end of 2020 and into the new year.
From the discussions with our clients, we are further developing our business advisory support and we are delighted that business mentor, Mike Foster, has joined the team to support our clients.
Join our event - Tuesday 25th August 2020
We are running a workshop to help you think about the 10 essential steps for significant business growth.
In this workshop, we will share with you 10 proven steps to help you plan and actually take your business forward. We will share with you some tools to take away and implement immediately into your business.
We will also facilitate some exercises to help you think about your business and take away something tangible, rather than just the inspiration and a few notes to consider later.
The content will help you to:
- Consider where you are now and where you want to be
- How you can maximise your valuable time
- Identify who you want to work with and how you will connect with them
- Understand the real numbers in your business
- Reflect on the roles in your business including your own
Plus much more to help you create a clear, concise plan for implementation in the months ahead.
Tuesday 25th August 2020 09:30 - 12:00
Join online or at our office - Innovation Centre, Rochester